Rob Whalen is the CEO and founder of PTO Exchange. PTO Exchange is a benefits platform that turns unused paid time off into retirement, student loan payments, and more. He founded the company after noticing how much paid time off goes unused, and they have raised $5.4 million in funding.
- About Rob and his background
- What inspired the solution of PTO Exchange and the problem it solves
- Harnessing user design to make the solution easy for employees and employers
- The target customer and how they are served by the platform
- The particular challenges that come from carving out a new market category
- What about PTO Exchange has investors so excited
- The future of PTO Exchange and employment benefits