In today’s episode of Category Visionaries, we speak with Andres Blank, CEO of Fetcher, about his journey from Venezuela to America as a student, his lifelong love for tech solutions, and why he believes in the power of a few key interactions to change a person’s career. Through Fetcher’s automated recruitment search approach, everyone from mature enterprises to energetic startups can solve a key problem that all businesses face – getting the best people into the right positions.
By helping recruiters stick to what they know best by providing a user-ready solution for integrated search, selection and messaging of relevant talent, Fetcher is disrupting the recruitment space, not just tweaking search parameters. Simultaneously forging a new category in terms of staffing, Fetcher relies on referrals to grow its customer base, and looks set to expand significantly over the next few years, connecting many more people with the opportunities that mean the most to them.
- Technology through transition, from Venezuela to the USA and to the top of a tech startup
- Why setting clear goals is the key to extraordinary achievements, and how to follow through on them
- Why outbound marketing is the future of finding top talent, and why that can be a problem with LinkedIn
- How empowering recruiters through automation can help them focus on what they do best
- Why more and more mature brands are looking to automate their recruitment, and what that means for employees
- The importance of community in driving product innovation, feedback and development
- Why a human-assisted automation approach helps Fetcher stand out from the competition
Amp It Up: Leading for Hypergrowth by Raising Expectations, Increasing Urgency, and Elevating Intensity