Arjun Bhatnagar, CEO of Cloaked: $25 Million Raised to Build the Future of Data Privacy
In today’s episode of Category Visionaries, we speak with Arjun Bhatnagar about how Cloaked is promising to disrupt the consumer privacy space by offering unlimited online identities to keep your data safe. Where most privacy companies just provide a platform for their users, Cloaked has cracked the active protection approach, promising that as you cloak the future you also clean up the past.
- Arjun’s journey in the tech startup space, and why Cloaked is his now his number 1 priority
- The privacy problem for modern consumers and the balance between personalization and data control
- Growing awareness of data privacy, and why a more private internet experience is inevitable
- Why privacy matters, even if you believe that you have ‘nothing to hide’
- Cloaked’s unique approach to keeping your data safe, and why ‘as you cloak the future, you also clean up the past’