Bob Suh is the founder and CEO of OnCorps — an advanced AI solutions provider with more than $18 million in funding. Bob is an Applied Economist with a Masters from Harvard, an active angel investor, investing in 20+ enterprise startups over the past decade, and previously served as the Chief Technology Strategist at Accenture.
- Bob’s background and what he was doing before founding OnCorps
- What OnCorps does and the problem they solve for customers
- How OnCorp separates itself from all the marketing noise around AI
- Who OnCorps dream customer is and who they compete with today
- How Bob thinks about market categories
- How much traction OnCorps has seen since 2014 (Hint: it solves the word trillions)
- What’s in store for the future of OnCorps