In today’s episode of Category Visionaries, we speak with Brandon Daniels, CEO of Exiger, a supply chain and third-party risk management platform that’s raised over $160 Million in funding, about why taking responsibility in an increasingly stratified global economy can’t just be a second thought, and how technology is helping corporations all over the world get a better view on what their operations mean for the world. Leading the way in ESG, cyber, financial crime, and supply chain management, Exiger works to make the world a safer, more transparent place for everyone to succeed.
We also speak about Brandon’s extensive experience of risk management in everything from financial recovery to biochemical regulations, how the COVID-19 pandemic allowed Exiger to demonstrate the full potential of their products, how a customer-focused strategy helped them achieve extremely rapid growth, and why working with government institutions is an opportunity to turn business towards the public good.
- Brandon’s decades of experience in the risk management space, working on everything from post-2008 financial recovery to adapting the life sciences sector for new regulations
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on Exiger, and how it presented an opportunity to demonstrate the company’s full potential
- Exiger’s early customer-focused strategy which resulted in an extremely rapid growth cycle
- How to manage short-term growth and expansion with sustainable business growth over the long-term
- Why Exiger sees working with government institutions as essentially working for the public good, and how it influences their strategy