Christian Almenar, CEO of Monad: $19 Million Raised to Solve the Cybersecurity Big Data Problem
In today’s episode of Category Visionaries, we speak with Christian Almenar, CEO of Monad, on his journey through the world of startups which led him to establish Monad, a cybersecurity platform changing the way teams interact with data. Rather than replace existing security systems, Monad’s approach is to help security teams do more data driven work, get the most of the tools they already have, and ultimately make the best choices for their business in an increasingly complex security space.
- Why cybersecurity is fundamentally a big data problem, and how security got left behind
- The missing link between security data and actionable initiatives for security teams in the modern marketplace
- How the cybersecurity market is shifting, consolidating, and making space for new players
- Why Monad pursues an enterprise sales strategy, and how it works for their business model
- Why funding, talent and uplifting the industry are key priorities moving forward