In today’s episode of Category Visionaries, we speak with Ryan Austin, CEO and Founder of Cognota, a learning ops platform that’s raised over $7 Million in funding, about why knowledge and capacity building will always be the key to making business better, and the impact insights can have on tangible outcomes. With a functional solution targeting almost every aspect of your daily business needs, and an ROI calculator to report impacts in real time, Cognota is a decision-maker’s new best friend.
We also speak about Ryan’s first company, founded in his dorm room at university, eventually transitioning from service-orientated to venture-backed tech startup, the power of learning and development to drive innovation, and where Cognota sees itself in the forefront of the industry in years to come.
- How Ryan ended up founding his first business on the floor of his university dorm room
- Why the learning and development industry remains critically underserved by tools that empower its potential impact
- Insights into the challenges of transitioning from a services-oriented business to a venture-backed technology company
- Cognota’s vision for the next three to five years, expanding the platform, developing more workflows, global expansion, and certification
- Becoming a leading player in the learning field, driving innovation and positive change