In today’s episode of Behind the Category, we speak with Kris Rudeegraap, CEO and Co-Founder of Sendoso, the leading sending management platform that’s raised over $150 Million in funding, about why it’s time for a better way of corporate gifting, and what ROI on each ‘send’ could mean for your company. With curated, customizable gifts for every occasion, comprehensive customer support and global logistical support, Sendoso makes every gift really count, more than just the thought.
We also speak about Kris’ background for over a decade in software sales and his personal experience with the pain point of email oversaturation, the trials and challenges of building a new market category to differentiate yourself from the competition, the role of AI in delivering the perfect gift, and why keeping in contact with customers will keep your strategy flexible regardless of how circumstances change.
- Kris’ background working for over a decade in the software sales space, and the strategies the industry relies on to get their message out
- Personal experience with the pain point of email oversaturation, and the need to build a better way of engaging with potential customers
- Sendoso’s category creation strategy, and the stumbling blocks along the way which brought them to where they are today
- Why plucking a brand new term out of nowhere might not be the best way to make a mark on your marketplace
- Staying flexible and never being afraid to pivot as circumstances change, including in terms of your market category
- The role of AI in gift fulfillment for the new digital economy