In today’s episode of Category Visionaries, we speak with Devin Horsman, CTO & Co-Founder at Arcturus, a volumetric content platform that’s raised over $22 Million in funding, about the growing gap between what technology is capable of and how most of us continue to access media today. A volumetric content platform working to bring the spatial reality of holographic recording to the vast volumes of video we all consume every day, Arcturus intends to give us all an unmatched viewing experience more immersive than ever before.
We also speak about the vision of independence which led Arcturus to entrepreneurship, the highs and lows of going on a startup journey, the role augmented reality and holographic recordings is likely to play in the future of our media landscape, and how Arcturus has a grand vision to replace video everywhere it exists today.
- How the idea of pursuing his own independent vision led Devin to the road towards entrepreneurship
- The current developments in video and media technology set to transform our media landscape of the future
- The highs and lows of a startup journey, and how Devin finds the strength and motivation to keep moving
- Why Devin believes that building the right team will always be the key to good business, and how he believes it can be done
- Arcturus’ grand vision to replace video everywhere it exists today, and just how they plan to go about making it happen