In today’s episode of Category Visionaries, we speak with Doron Myersdorf, CEO and Founder of StoreDot, a battery developer that’s raised over $200 Million in funding, about how battery technology holds the key to a more sustainable future for us all. By rapidly advancing the technology that quite literally drives electric vehicle adoption around the world, StoreDot is positioning itself as a key component in the green energy revolution that is already well underway.
We also speak about Doron’s background in the Israeli tech sector, his role in developing the storage technology that all of us rely on, ‘charging anxiety’ as a barrier to electric vehicle adoption, how StoreDot overcomes the trust barrier with a simple proposition that ‘the proof is in the pudding,’ and how the electric vehicle market is set to mature differently across various regions of the world today.
- Doron’s engineering background and what led him to the battery technology space
- The critical anxieties holding back widespread adoption of electric vehicles, and his StoreDot plans to overcome them
- How StoreDot overcomes the trust barrier with customers simply by demonstrating that ‘the proof is in the pudding’
- Why StoreDot have their eyes set on a target of ‘100 in 2,’ and what achieving it would mean for the electric vehicle economy
- Why various markets across the world will experience different maturation rates of the inevitable electric vehicle transition
- The technological factors still to be addressed in future generations of electric vehicle technology, from cold weather to carrying capacity