Daniel Sokolovsky, CEO and founder of WARP, a middle-mile freight platform that recently raised more than $2M in funding. A lot of attention is placed on the first and last mile deliveries, but Daniel founded WARP to give logistics companies opportunities to scale better by bridging the gap. In the episode, he discusses the opportunities that exist in the middle-mile market that are commonly overlooked by logistics tech professionals.
- About Daniel and his background
- The difference between first-mile, middle mile, and last mile
- What excites Daniel the most about logistics
- The opportunities that exist in the middle-mile market
- The future of logistics technology