In today’s episode of Category Visionaries, we speak with Gary Hoberman, CEO and Founder of Unqork, a no-code enterprise application platform that’s raised over $400 Million in funding, about why the future of tech innovation for some of the world’s largest companies is being built without a single line of code. With a range of software solutions combining automation and cutting-edge analytics, Unqork helps their clients divert critical resources back to driving forward momentum instead of maintaining out-of-date solutions.
We also speak about Gary’s impressive career in some of the world’s leading enterprises, how his entrepreneurial family helped shape his unique approach to business, Gary’s vision for innovation in business, and why, as far as he’s concerned, cutting-edge technology really is magic.
- Gary’s career in the world of global enterprise and what it taught him about his own personal approach to business
- How Gary found firms spending 80% of their budget just to ‘keep the lights on.’
- What it was like transitioning from corporate heights to the world of startup technology
- Gary’s fascination with coding as a language, and why Unqork helps their clients innovate without it
- How people find happiness in different enterprise spaces and why it all comes down to personal psychology
- Why technology is magic as far as Gary is concerned