Hersh Tapadia, CEO of Allstacks: $16 Million Raised to Build the Value Stream Intelligence Category
In today’s episode of Category Visionaries, we speak with Hersh Tapadia, CEO of Allstacks, about his journey between disciplines to eventually develop a value stream intelligence platform to close the development gap between software companies and their clients in the pharmaceutical and healthcare sector. Navigating the very different approaches of RnD-release and constant evolution takes a great deal of highly coordinated communication, and Allstacks integrates seamlessly within an existing workstream, providing insights, indicators, and alerts to make sure you always know what’s going on. More than just helping us predict and respond to problems coming down the pipeline, the Allstacks approach provides employees with the storytelling tools they need to deliver context, advocate key positions and assert impact over a team, department or entire organization.
- An intersectional career between engineering and biomedicine, how Hersh found a career between disciplines
- Stakeholder expectations, unexpected challenges and what ‘delivering’ really means
- Solving the surprise issue, and why everyone wants to plan for an anticipated outcome
- Harmony, building teams, and why individual accomplishment isn’t enough for success
- Why value stream intelligence gives employees the tools to create a more satisfying, meaningful workplace experience