James Hawkins, CEO of PostHog: $21 Million Raised to Build the Future of Product Analytics
In today’s episode of Category Visionaries, we speak with James Hawkins, Co-Founder and CEO of PostHog, about what makes startups so exciting, and how to make a successful business in the digital era. By leveraging a strong commitment to PNG and flexible approach to development through their open source product operating platform, PostHog integrated the needs of their customers with a stellar business proposal, driving opportunities to innovate and grow together as a community.
- How finance became startups – how James fell into the world of start-up enterprises from a career in investment banking
- Why not everyone is happy about the digital transition, and why some companies prefer to keep their data offline
- Why ‘slow and steady’ is still relevant for stable growth in the market, even today
- PLG as a core business strategy, and why a transition to big enterprise might require a revised sales strategy
- The power of feedback in building a customer profile before going overboard with staff spending.