In today’s episode of Category Visionaries, we speak with Joseph Fung, CEO of Uvaro, a career success platform that’s raised over $15million in funding, about why reframing a host of familiar categories like recruitment and training support leads to a whole new approach to business that puts people first. Career success means taking a human-oriented approach to professional development, helping people find the positions that really work for them, and helping them really deliver on what their host companies need. It’s a whole new perspective on the oldest challenge in business.
We also spoke about why it just makes sense to work with a partner when it comes to professional development, the increasing importance of skills suitability in an economy defined by rapid career transitions, and how the real stories of Uvaro’s members are the best possible promotion for a company that builds everything on trust. By fostering a sense of genuine community and facilitating organic interactions, Uvaro is rapidly changing the way we will all soon approach the prospects of work.
- Why we should all invest in a career development partner with the skills and insight to get us where we need to be
- Why putting people in the right positions helps entire industries do amazing things
- How the pandemic pushed Joseph to reframe his company’s commercial activities, and why a comprehensive career success approach has paid dividends
- What a future economy where we all change jobs more regularly means for career development, skills support, and finding success
- Why trust is key for a company promising personalized support, and how Uvaro’s organic communities help build it from the ground up
- How real support includes unique features like deferred membership payments to help the next generation get started on their road to a better life
The Effective Executive: The Definitive Guide to Getting the Right Things Done