Joseph Schneier, CEO of Trusty Care: $13+ Million Raised to Shape the Future of Medicare
In today’s episode of Category Visionaries, we speak with Joseph Schneier, CEO and Founder of Trusty Care, a platform that helps coordinate healthcare for millions of Americans covered by Medicare. By providing critical information about their clients, Trusty Care makes sure that an insurer gets the right person into the right plan for their specific healthcare needs, because no one should go bankrupt paying for healthcare.
- The challenge of connecting customers with the right healthcare plan
- The digital transformation of the health insurance sector
- Why working in a heavily regulated sector needs patience and attention to detail
- Why security is the cornerstone of the health insurance industry, how Trusty Care works to keep your data safe
- Why the digital transformation is finally reaching the Health insurance sector