Kacper Nowicki is the Co-founder and CEO of Nomagic, an AI and robotics fulfillment automation company providing smart pick-and-place robotic systems for e-commerce and retail warehouses.
With Kacper and his team’s expertise in robotics, cloud and deep learning, combined with their experience in logistics, Nomagic is able to help e-Commerce and retail operators build their fulfillment systems to the highest level of automation.
- Kacper’s experience as an entrepreneur at the height of the dotcom boom and rapid tech growth in Silicon Valley, all through to the dotcom bust
- Lessons Kacper learned from his time working at Google
- Overview of Nomagic and the full scope of automation services it offers to retail and e-commerce operators
- Nomagic’s current customer base and their target customers
- Strategies Nomagic has employed to build customer trust
- Kapcer’s take on the media narrative of the human workforce being replaced by robots
- How statistics supports the need for automation in the workforce
- The market category that Nomagic falls within and how they are keeping up with service providers within the same category
- Biggest challenges Kacper has seen in bringing robotics and automation technology to market and getting the mainstream market to adopt the technology
- Kacper’s three year vision for Nomagic