In today’s episode of Category Visionaries, we speak with Omri Gazitt, CEO & Co-Founder at Aserto, an authorization as a service platform that’s raised over $5 Million in funding, about why authorization in the cloud-economy era is absolutely essential, and how Aserto is hoping to make this perennial problem a thing of the past. With a distributed systems architecture putting the right authorization in the hands of the people who need it most, Aserto helps empower relevant decision-makers while keeping security at the highest possible standard.
We also speak about Omri’s entrepreneurial journey and his experiences with multiple startups, the importance of authorization in the cloud economy era, why product-market fit is the biggest challenge for every company, and why a distributed system for access authorization is absolutely key, all without sacrificing security.
- Omri’s entrepreneurial journey and his experiences working with multiple startups over the years
- How Omri came to settle on authorization as a perennial problem that needed to be solved
- The critical role of authorization in the cloud-economy era, and why it’s not just an issue of ‘who can log in’
- The central importance of product-market fit for any startup trying to make it in business today
- Why Omri thinks that at the end of the day, the most important thing in business is to stay focused and true to your vision