Parry Bedi, CEO of Tingono: $7 Million Raised to Help Companies Boost Net Revenue Retention
In today’s episode of Category Visionaries, we speak with Parry Bedi, CEO of Tingono, a revenue retention platform that’s raised almost $7 Million in funding, about why most companies miss out on the real value of their data, and how stitching together inputs to form a cohesive whole can provide critical decision-making insights for a modern business. Terming this approach ‘Machine-Learning driven revenue growth,’ Tingono has carved a space for itself in the SaaS ecosystem, working closely with clients to develop genuinely value-adding software solutions.
We also spoke about why Parry has such a pattern for entrepreneurship, how working with data is now much more important than just producing it, building ‘design partner’ relationships with potential customers, and why constructing the ideal team can be both the biggest challenge in business, and also one of its most rewarding aspects in the long run.
- Why Parry’s passion for entrepreneurship leads him to keep founding new enterprises
- How a history of working with great people positions Parry ideally for launching an innovative startup
- The challenge most businesses face when dealing with customer data, and how Tingono can help them out
- The role of machine learning in getting a good view of customers
- Why Tingono’s goal is not only producing a great product, but also really adding value to their customers’ businesses
- Why integrating ‘design partnerships’ into your development process can help pre-empt critical challenges later on
- Why being surrounded by the right team can be a rewarding experience in business