Pierce Ujjainwalla, CEO of Knak: $25 Million Raised to Empower Enterprise Marketers with Codeless Email and Landing Page Creation
In today’s episode of Category Visionaries, we speak to Pierce Ujjainwalla from Knak, a no-code campaign creation platform redefining contemporary marketing. Pierce experienced firsthand the challenges of being a marketer in an industry dominated more and more by coding, and launched his company to unleash people’s creativity and make sure that no marketer ever has to code again.
- The Marketer skills gap when it comes to coding
- Campaign creation: a new market category to empower creatives
- Building trust and leading with your product, making sure it works for customers
- Testing your product through ‘drinking your own champagne,’ how everyone at Knack can create a send-worthy email
- Why the future of marketing is human creativity, and why humans are the best at connecting with other humans