Ryan Sevey, CEO of Mantium: $12 Million Raised to Help Teams Deploy and Monitor their AI Process Automations
In today’s episode of Category Visionaries, we speak with Ryan Sevey, CEO of Mantium, about his journey from one man show to becoming the head of a major machine learning platform. In the era of AI, Mantium’s unique perspective regarding machine learning is that it’s not going to replace humans in terms of sales and communication, but will help us achieve more by taking care of the small things while focusing on the very human tasks that really make a company function.
- How Ryan’s love for learning started his career, and what he’s learned along the way
- Why grand expectations can cause a real problem with your newest AI acquisition
- What the ‘era of AI’ means for an emerging startup and how to identify the right next step
- Why open source software and dropping faux exclusivity has worked out well for Mantium
- Working with insurance companies and why they’re Mantium’s ideal customer profile