Sam Naficy, CEO of Prodoscore: $4 Million Raised to Build the Future of Employee Productivity Measurement
In today’s episode of Category Visionaries, we speak with Sam Naficy, CEO of Prodoscore about his journey with the company he built, Prodoscore, and why productivity management is the next frontier in the ongoing expansion of the corporate tech stack. From humble beginnings arriving in the US, Sam has launched a number of startups over the years, and is now convinced that Prodoscore is about to become one of his greatest success stories. By aggregating data from across a whole range of ubiquitous work platforms, Prodoscore provides valuable insights into individual productivity, teamwork and potential longer-term success.
- The rhythm of corporate tech platform adoption why it’s hard to get your foot in the door
- Why a new style of working post-pandemic makes this Prodoscore’s big moment
- Why monitoring productivity doesn’t mean sacrificing privacy, and why ‘Big Brother’ style tools have never really taken off
- Pre-emptive planning and why machine learning can help managers plan ahead more easily
- Why productivity data can empower both the employee and the employer towards a more effective work regime