In today’s episode of Category Visionaries, we speak with Stephany Kirkpatrick, CEO and Founder of Orum, an API integration platform for instant payouts that’s raised over $85 Million in funding, about why the future of financial services looks fundamentally different, with everyone given the freedom to build their potential. With fully-developed financial infrastructure enabling their customers to more effectively save, manage and receive funding, Orum’s mission is to eliminate the constraints of socioeconomic status for all.
We also speak about Stephany’s background in financial planning, how she became a ‘savings and payments nerd,’ why payout solutions can really help businesses grow through easier access to all important finance, why 250 million Americans are in need of a better financial system, and how to build something new based on breaking free from the status quo.
- Stephany’s career background as a financial planner, and how she eventually became a ‘savings and payments nerd’
- The current state of our financial infrastructure, and why 250 million Americans need something better
- The central role of a real-time payments network in keeping on top of a business’ finances in the modern economy
- How socioeconomic status shapes our economic potential, and why Orum is on a mission to shatter those constraints
- Why Orum’s unique offering lies in its superior optimization and orchestration services for their customers