In today’s episode of Category Visionaries, we speak with Stephany Lapierre, CEO and Founder of TealBook, a supplier data platform that’s raised over $72 Million in funding, about why data can mean a lot of different things when it comes to procurement, and how better data is the key to digital procurement success. Using powerful Ai and machine learning technologies to power their clients’ e-procurement stacks, TealBook’s mission is to transform the supplier data market and empower digital enterprises with the information they need to stay competitive.
We also speak about Stephany’s family background of entrepreneurship and how her grandmother inspired her to become a success in business, what it’s like being a female founder in a male-dominated space, how investing early in thought leadership helped TealBook claim such a large market share, and the massive transformations that AI is bringing into the economy of tomorrow.
- Stephany’s family background and how her grandmother’s bottling franchise became a major inspiration
- Why learning from successful CEOs can be a great way to get a good start in business
- How Stephany experiences being a female founder in what remains a largely male-dominated startup space.
- The transformation AI is bringing to almost every sector of the economy, including raising new ethical challenges
- How category creation and investing early in thought leadership helped TealBook claim such a significant share of the market
- Why Stephany finds joy in watching her team grow together through developing the business they are passionate about