In today’s episode of Category Visionaries, we speak with Idan Shchori, CEO of Datorios, a data transformation platform promising to disrupt the way everyone from dedicated engineers to marketing executives deals with the modern deluge of data. Moving through the sales and marketing space to take a founding position at Datorios, Idan shares insights from the CEOs and thought leaders that make him tick, and also his frustrations with the sometimes outdated approach of what is supposed to be an innovation-driven industry.
With a code-agnostic platform accessible for everyone, regardless of technical background, and a vision to produce a one-stop shop for all their clients’ data concerns but at a fraction of the price compared to hiring an external team of dedicated experts, Datorios is making a strategic play for premiere position in a saturated market space. 2023 looks set to be their year, so watch this space.
- The Israeli tech ecosystem, and why Tel-Aviv is transforming into a world startup superpower
- Why disruption isn’t enough anymore, and why Idan has joined the ‘war on the status quo.’
- Why the world of data remains poorly understood, and how this leads to wasting time and money on inefficient solutions
- How Datorios ‘code agnostic’ model helps make their solutions accessible for as many people as possible, and why that matters
- How leveraging a new breed of ‘data influencers’ helps develop a winning market strategy and prepare a market-ready product
- Why two years incarcerated in a contract just doesn’t make sense in the modern startup space
- Why Datorios is in it for the long run, developing a meaningful product rather than a quick ‘cash-out’ strategy
Amp It Up: Leading for Hypergrowth by Raising Expectations, Increasing Urgency, and Elevating Intensity